Stunning Images Of Skylines Captured With Time Lapse Photography
by Dan Marker-Moore
Isn’t wonderful that something as simple as the change from day to night still fascinate?
The angle of his face saved me quite a lot of trouble in drawing and I have tried my best to add as many details as I can to John’s facial features.
Army doctor!John Watson is always fascinating XD. Now I have 7 pics left for dear Martin/John.
As some of you know, I have not been doing very well the last couple months. Because of that, my number of actual art posts have dwindled and my personal posts have skyrocketed, and at times I haven’t posted anything at all. And yet, except for a few exceptions, you guys have stayed with me on this blog and have sent tons and tons of support and love my way and I just can not thank you all enough! I wish I could send something to every single one of you but this is the best I can do!
This for all my followers, as well as future followers, who have and hopefully will continue to bare with me and all my malfunctions and annoyances!
- You must be following me because this is a thank you to my followers and future followers!!!
- Both likes and reblogs count!
- Please reblog only once as not to annoy your followers.
- You must have your ask box open so that I will be able to contact you if you win and you must be comfortable giving me your address so I can send you your stuff!
Grand prize winner will receive:
- An 8 ft. long 4th doctor scarf
- A John Watson styled sweater (It has been loved by me for a couple years so it is a little worn. Don’t be alarmed.)
- A deerstalker hat
- A 11th Doctor fez
- A pair of Bee socks from my store
- Sherlock Season 1 on DVD
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s Hounds of the Baskervilles book
- 8 Sherlock fanartist stickers (with a couple Sock Drawer stickers thrown in there.)
- A poster of a map of Middle Earth with Gandalf on the reverse side
- A Doctor Who poster
- A Portrait of Ben C drawn by me!
- A copy of ENtertainment weekly with an Article on Doctor Who in it
- + a little note and doodle from me
5 runner up winners will receive:
- 2 pairs of socks picked out by me from my store
- A bunch of Sock Drawer stickers from my store
- + a little note and doodle from me
- (also if I see you are following my stores tumblr, the-sockdrawer, you will get an extra little something!)
The give away ends in exactly 3 weeks, on Friday September 19th.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AS SWEET AS YOU ARE AND GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!
Also a thank you to ma bb krfr (ohg-d) for helping me model some of the stuff.
JUST ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL ITS OVER GUYS!!! And I will be sending the prizes out ASAP so you wont have to wait to long!! Like and Reblog away!
IF YOU SEE THIS ALERT WHEN YOU ENTER A BLOG, DON’T WRITE ANYTHING! IT’S PHISHING TO COLLECT YOUR PASSWORD. I KNOW IT’S ANNOYING TO ASK BUT PLEASE RE-BLOG THIS. MANY PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THAT! PLEASE, LET’S SAVE THIS COMMUNITY!
Always good to spread the warning.
Good to know!
There we go.
During rehearsals, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton found out that they both hated the new Volkswagen Beetle with a passion, and for the scene where Tyler and The Narrator are hitting cars with baseball bats, Pitt and Norton insisted that one of the cars be a Beetle. As Norton explains on the DVD commentary, he hates the car because the Beetle was one of the primary symbols of 60s youth culture and freedom. However, the youth of the 60s had become the corporate bosses of the 90s, and had repackaged the symbol of their own youth, selling it to the youth of another generation as if it didn’t mean anything. Both Norton and Pitt felt that this kind of corporate selling out was exactly what the film was railing against, hence the inclusion of the car; “It’s a perfect example of the Baby Boomer generation marketing its youth culture to us. As if our happiness is going to come by buying the symbol of their youth movement, even with the little flower holder in the plastic molding. It’s appalling to me. I hate it.”
Thank you BBC Sherlock also for giving me that much inspiration that I’m still drawing tons and tons of artwork (even if I must admit that I still have difficulties drawing John.)
For me it’s the perfect way to express my thoughts and feelings of what I think of your show and the characters. Your show inspires me every day.
Thank you, once more.
This entry is my 2nd submission for the thankyoubbcsherlock project! ♥
i will honestly never be over the fact they have both Sherlock and John shaving for each other in the season where they both have girlfriends like what a fucking beard joke unbelievable
art for wonderful lingerie-lost-in-obsession
”Sherlock and John (as a couple if possible) sitting on the front show of a fashion show? with John a suit bought by Sherlock and Sherlock maybe fanning himself with the programme and john maybe looking through their gift bags…. I always think that because of Sherlock’s style and fame, designers keep inviting him to shows and he goes to London Collection: mens with John “
An Edit a Day - Benedict Cumberbatch - [391/?]
oh the dapperness